Chrome update equals Behat Fail
Had trouble running behat after I ran updates on Chrome
My typical install https://www.npmjs.com/package/selenium-standalone
did not fix it, even try
brew but no luck.
All I needed to do was go here and grab the lastest one for my Mac. For me this was the 32 bit.
Then after running
to see where the old one was installed I used that path to unzip this file and move it there
Then started things backup again and it was fine.
curl -O https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/2.25/chromedriver_mac64.zip unzip chromedriver_mac64.zip mv chromedriver /usr/local/lib/node_modules/selenium-standalone/.selenium/chromedriver/2.21-x64-chromedriver
comments powered by Disqus