note2self 🚀
behat 🚀
Chrome update equals Behat Fail

Had trouble running behat after I ran updates on Chrome

My typical install

did not fix it, even try brew but no luck.

All I needed to do was go here and grab the lastest one for my Mac. For me this was the 32 bit.

Then after running

selenium-standalone install

to see where the old one was installed I used that path to unzip this file and move it there /usr/local/lib/node_modules/selenium-standalone/.selenium/chromedriver/2.21-x64-chromedriver

Then started things backup again and it was fine.

curl -O
mv chromedriver  /usr/local/lib/node_modules/selenium-standalone/.selenium/chromedriver/2.21-x64-chromedriver